- School Inspection Report – September 2016
- Parental questions regarding Ofsted report 2016
- School Inspection Report – October 2014
- School Summery Report – July 2013
- School Inspection Report October 2012
- Ofsted website
Key Stage 4 Results
- Progress 8 score -0.25 (0.37 with Science discounting)
- Attainment 8 score 51.57 (50.42 with Science discounting)
- Percentage of students who got a good pass in English and maths 66%
- Percentage of students achieving the English Baccalaureate combination of subjects (this means pupils who got a GCSE grade C or above in English, maths, 2 sciences, a language, and history or geography) 14.17% (5.51% with Science discounting)
[Science discounting occurs because the DFE only count the Core Science qualification when children progress on to take Biology, Chemistry and Physic qualifications]
Key Stage 5 Results
- The progress students have made in English and maths:
English re-sit results 2016: 42% achieved a GCSE grade C (national average for 2015 = 13.2%)
Maths re-sit results 2016: 78% achieved a GCSE grade C or higher (national average for 2015 = 7.1%)
Maths re-sit results 2016: 47% achieved a GCSE grade B
- The progress students have made compared with students across England: Our Level 3 Value Added score for 2015-16 was -0.15. This is in-line with average for other schools in England.
- The average grade that students at Wetherby High get at 16 to 19 study (KS5): The average grade for a student’s best 3 A-Levels was C. The national average is C+.
- Student ‘retention’ (the percentage of students who get to the end of their study programme): 2015-16: Year 13 In Year Retention 100% 2014-16: Overall Retention 78%
- Student ‘destinations’ (the percentage of students who continue in education or training, or move on to employment at the end of 16 to 19 study): 31 students are continuing their education and gained a position at University. 1 student has an apprenticeship and 1 student went into employment
DfE Performance Tables
Please click on the link below to view the Department for Education performance tables.