Introduced in April 2011, the Pupil Premium is additional funding for publicly funded schools in England to raise the attainment of disadvantaged students of all abilities and to close the gaps between them and their peers.
It is designed to ensure that funding can reach the students who need it most and at Wetherby High School we are committed to ensuring every student can reach their full potential.
2017 - 2018 Allocation
Please click here to view the full report on Pupil Premium for 2017-2018
2016 - 2017 Allocation
Some of the areas the funding was focused on are highlighted below:
- Numeracy and Literacy intervention
- Flexible Learning provisions
- Early intervention and transition from Primary
- Pupil and staff Restorative Practice training
- Awards to motivate and raise aspirations
Please click here to view the full report on Pupil Premium spending for 2016 - 2017.
Please click here to view the Pupil Premium analysis report.