Join the Wetherby High School Team
Wetherby High School has a strong team of professionals. We are always keen to hear from individuals who have the passion and enthusiasm we share to make a positive difference in the education of our students.
Throughout the year we have a number of recruitment opportunities. Please keep checking this page for any future vacancies or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you’re interested in working with us.
Subject Manager – Modern Foreign Languages (Spanish)
MPS / UPS + TLR 2B
1 January 2018
Wetherby High School is a forward thinking school in a semi-rural area of North Leeds. Our ethos is based upon inclusive and restorative values that we believe best allow every student the opportunity to realise their full potential. Over recent months the school has undergone a period of significant change and is embarking on an ambitious programme of improvement and growth.
We are now looking to appoint a dynamic, innovative and skilful teacher to lead MFL with the ability to teach Spanish, who is able to demonstrate:
- An understanding of, and commitment to, an inclusive school ethos, working restoratively and ensuring the well-being of each child.
- A successful track record of raising attainment and progress for pupils of all abilities.
- A passion for MFL, interested in inspiring pupils and
- To take responsibility for and lead a vibrant, forward-thinking and successful team.
- A commitment to providing a highly effective learning environment and a willingness to positively embrace change, challenge and opportunities.
It is essential that the post holder shares our school ethos which is firmly rooted in a restorative approach and the following values: to ‘Know our children well’: to be ‘Partners in Learning’: to develop ‘Character for Achievement’; to ‘Enjoy and Aspire’. We firmly believe that in order to move forwards we need to be prepared and able to ‘do things differently and do different things’.