At lunchtime, children may have a school dinner or bring a packed-lunch. School meals are prepared in-house and the meals are nutritionally balanced to provide your child with the right amounts of nutrients and energy.
If your child is bringing a packed-lunch please ensure it contains the right amount of nutritious food. Please do not send fizzy drinks or drinks in bottles as they tend to leak. The school has a statutory responsibility to check that packed-lunches are healthy.
Free School Meals
To find out if you are eligible for Free School Meals, please call Leeds Revenues and Benefits Service on 0113 2224404 or visit leeds.gov.uk.
You may be entitled to free school meals if you are in receipt of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit with an annual income of less than £16,190 (provided you are not receiving Working Tax Credit)
- The ‘Guarantee’ element of the State Pension Credit
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
Alternatively, if you have any questions/concerns, please contact Ms K Mosley on 01937 522500 here in school.